Hey everyone! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award once again by Jo at http://jojoknowseverything.wordpress.com/ . Thanks Jo!
The rules are that someone needs to provide 11 facts about themselves, answer 11 questions, and provide 11 questions for 11 people they nominate…that’s a lot of 11’s!!!! The main cause of the Liebster Award is to develop a blogging community and help readers find other bloggers.
Here are my facts:
1. I play football.
2. I’m writing a novel.
3. I can quote Spongebob Squarepants and Avatar: The Last Airbender super well…perhaps too well.
4. I’m right-handed.
5. I have an appreciation for nature.
6. I’m currently trying to not give you the same facts that I did last time…this is a fact!
7. I’m good at math.
8. 2+2=4…..I told you I was good at math!
9. Writing a novel has helped me to become better when it comes to writing just about anything.
10. I’m not big on playing video games.
11. For some reason I can’t seem to whistle since I got braces.
My answers to Jo’s questions:
- Why do you write? I could go on for a long time, but I like it because it’s entertaining, I can make a difference via writing, and I’m considered to be fairly good at it.
- Pick one thing, event, or person that has made you a writer. My older brothers, mainly because they were writing books when I was little, so I wanted to emulate them as any younger brother would.
- How many people do you know named Josh? 5
- Who is your writing inspiration? Myself through my own emotions and ambitions, God, and sometimes the weather ;P
- How many days a week/month do you work on your blog? Almost everyday.
- Where do you feel most at home? In the area I’m living in now.
- If you could have a magical power what would it be? That’s a tough one…maybe firebending. Sorry!
- The one place you have to see before you die. The Great Wall of China
- How do you feel about Highlander? I’m afraid I haven’t seen it. Sorry!
- Worst flavor? Green apple. It just doesn’t make sense to me.
- You’re in a cave. To your left is a mammoth grizzly bear with its arms wrapped around the thing you love most in the world. Armed only with your wits and a small bread pudding, what do you do? Option number one: Make a trade; the bread pudding for the thing you love most. Option number two: Call the police.
My 11 questions:
1. When did you start writing?
2. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is the meaning of life?
6. Do you prefer calzone to pizza?
7. If you could have any custom flavored ice cream, what would it be?
8. Do you enjoy the outdoors?
9. Is there any place you’d rather be living than where you currently are? Where?
10. Can you name someone you think is a hero in our society?
11. What is the 11-letter word that everyone pronounces incorrectly?
Thanks again Jo! I’ll work on nominating 11 people!