I have been nominated yet again for the Liebster Award by Kitt at http://kittomalley.com/ . Thanks so much Kitt!
Here are the rules:
Present 11 facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions posed by the person who nominated you.
Create your own 11 questions and present these to the 11 people that you will nominate.
Here are my 11 facts:
- I’m in high-school
- I’m home-schooled
- I snowboard
- I like anime
- I’m really into peanut butter and jelly at the moment.
- I’m a picky reader
- I’m a picky eater…or at least I used to be
- I love writing about fantasy and being able to convey important life-lessons to my readers
- I play football
- Apparently I look about three or four years older than I really am.
- I’m right-handed
My answers to Kitt’s questions:
- Where and how do you like to write? I like to sit on my bed and write; no matter what, I have to be comfortable and I either need quiet or good music that correlates to whatever is happening in my book.
- When did you start blogging? In February. I guess I’m still kind of a noob 🙂
- What motivates you to write? A lot of things! I like writing because I enjoy it, because I can express myself, and because it gives me an opportunity to help others by inspiring them to behave in a righteous way.
- Do you consider yourself a disciplined writer? Why or why not? As a matter of fact, I do. Writing a book takes a lot of discipline because often you’re tempted to skip over boring-but-necessary parts and go right to the exciting stuff. Also, there’s the matter of editing and taking time to do that.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? I think I would qualify as both!
- Who is your greatest supporter? Hmm…In regards to what? Jesus all around, but otherwise I would say my brother.
- What do you consider your greatest triumph? Perhaps not the greatest, but I think finishing my book was a pretty triumphant moment.
- What is your favorite memory? Goodness, that’s a hard question. There’s so many! Maybe a snowboarding trip with my brother, sister, and two of our friends. We had an epic dance party in the car on the ride home 🙂
- What do you do for fun? I like to hang out with my family and friends, play football, snowboard, run around and play games at night…
- What adjective best describes you? That’s a hard question to ask without my sounding prideful…I think “‘determined”.
- What would be your ideal vacation? Hello Hawaii… 🙂
My 11 nominations:
My 11 questions:
Why do you blog?
What is your favorite book/movie genre?
What kind of music do you listen to?
What is the most important thing in your life?
Are you Swedish?
What is your favorite season?
What was your major in college (for those of you not in or out of college, what do you want your major to be?)
What is your favorite sport?
What kind of things do you laugh at?
Why did the chicken cross the road?
What is your favorite type of food?
Thanks again Kitt!
My 11 questions